A pervasive IP network is the foundation for all present-day digital communications. It carries the data traffic, the voice traffic and the video traffic. Properly built as a single network, it is easier to manage and more cost effective to deploy. More importantly, it can support any type of communication needed.
The best network is an invisible network. It is there, it works and it supports what needs to be done.
Elements of the IP Networking solution include:
- Core Ethernet switches for connecting devices in the local area network (LAN)
- Wireless Access Points and Controllers supporting Wi-Fi and the standardized wireless protocols: 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11n
- Routers to define wide area network (WAN) segments and route IP packets according to defined rules and self-learning network topology rules
WAN Optimization elements to speed up slower speed WAN connections rather than buying more bandwidth
- Monitoring and Management tools assure the network availability and application performance
Our most distinguishing approach to designing your IP Network is to tailor it to your specific needs. Rather than design a network the way we want it to be, we design it based on your requirements.
Our engineers are equipped with the latest tools and use industry best practices when completing any of the following services:
- Network Architecture Design
- Network Discovery
- VOIP Readiness Assessment - QOS
- Wireless Network Design
- Network Monitoring and Management